Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB-C Audio Interface - Black
Play. Record. Produce If you're looking for a practical and intuitive USB audio interface for professional audio recording, Arturia's MiniFuse 2 Black is the right...
Type :USB Audio Interface
Play. Record. Produce
If you're looking for a practical and intuitive USB audio interface for professional audio recording, Arturia's MiniFuse 2 Black is the right choice. As with the smaller model - MiniFuse 1 Black - the focus here is on the small form factor and ease of use, and to serve as a mobile, high-quality interface.
It doesn't matter whether you want to record vocals or instruments, because thanks to the two combo jacks (XLR and 6.3mm jack) with 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, all mono and stereo signals can be recorded with high fidelity. The two Hi-Z inputs are also ideal for high-impedance guitars, should you decide to use virtual amps in your software. Next to the MIDI in- / Output on the rear panel there is also a USB-A hub connector for connecting other USB-enabled devices.
To complete the overall picture, a comprehensive software package is included. This includes products such as Ableton Live Lite, Guitar Rig 6 LE from Native Instruments, in-house plug-ins from Arturia and various tools for music productions of all kinds.
- Ableton Lite
- Arturia analogue Lab Intro - 500 sounds from the award-winning V-Collection
- Arturia Pre 1973 - - British Iconic Sound or the 70's
- Arturia Rev 140 - Studio Reverb
- Arturia Tape 201 - Saturated analogue Echo
- Arturia JUN 6 - One-touch analogue Sparkle
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 6 LE
- Auto-Tune Unlimited - Three month free subscription
- Splice - Three month free subscription
- MiniFuse Software Center
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic
- Phantom Power: 2 channels
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Effects: Arturia Software FX (reverb, preamp, tape echo, chorus)
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C, 1 x Type A
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Auto-Tune (3-month subscription), GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice (3-month subscription)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes