Sontronics Aria Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Silky Smooth Precision
The beautiful Sontronics Aria valve/tube condenser microphone really does sound as stunning as it looks, and since its launch in 2014, it has established itself as a modern classic thanks to its silky smooth and balanced tone.
Developed specifically for vocals and beta-tested by top producers and the engineers at Abbey Road, Aria guarantees gorgeous results not only on voices and spoken word but also on string and wind instruments, percussion and for overhead recording.
The Aria is hand-built in the UK using the highest-quality components, resulting in a superbly precise signal, astonishing clarity and extremely low self-noise.
Add Depth to Your Sound
Sontronics Aria has won multiple awards and accolades for a very simple reason: it has been sympathetically designed to give the most beautiful results and employs the highest quality components, including a hand-selected 12AX7/ECC83 vacuum tube.
The external power supply offers pad and filter controls as well as a tube-ready LED, letting you know when the mic is warmed up and at its best. The internal circuitry includes a medical-grade filter to ensure the power source is pure, clean and interference-free.
It’s no wonder that Aria has become a go-to microphone for anyone serious about getting the best results, and you’ll hear it in action on tracks by everyone from Ed Sheeran to Grammy-winning producers Flood (U2, PJ Harvey, Foals), Paul Epworth (Adele, Coldplay) and Ron Fair (Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Black-Eyed Peas).
- ARIA microphone
- Wooden box
- Microphone Type: Valve/tube condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Valve/tube: European-made 12AX7/ECC83
- Sound Sources: Speech/Voice Over, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Overhead, Instrument, Strings
- Pad: 0dB, -10dB
- Filter: Linear, 75Hz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz): -33dB ±1.5dB
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
Connector: 8-pin connector (mic in - cable supplied), 3-pin XLR-M (power supply)
- Power Source: 115/230V SPS-2 (phantom power not required)
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty - Register to Activate
- Weight: 1.2 kg (including shock mount)
- Discover more Sontronics Microphones [Aria]: https://www.sontronics.com/aria
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.