Focusrite Scarlett Solo 4th Gen USB Audio Interface (New)
Remastered for Songwriters
Bringing big studio sound to wherever you make music, Scarlett Solo makes it easier than ever to record and release your songs. Perfectly crafted for today's music makers, just plug in, record, and produce finished tracks with the best sound you've ever had. Hook a mic up to Solo’s detailed mic pre and it sounds great right away. Plug your guitar into the high-headroom Hi-Z instrument input, it feels just like an amp.
The 4th-gen Solo is the best-sounding Scarlett audio interface yet. Its 4th-generation microphone preamp delivers a clear, detailed sound that holds up to tracks recorded with higher-end equipment, and Focusrite's acclaimed Air Mode ups the ante with added high-end presence and harmonic-rich drive reminiscent of a top-of-the-line studio console. Its hi-Z input was tailor-made for electric guitarists, yielding an amp-like feel guaranteed to inspire. The Solo is equipped with studio-grade AD/DA converters culled from Focusrite's flagship RedNet interfaces, supplying you with crystal-clear sound and an impressive 120dB of dynamic range.
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo comes loaded with session-enhancing features. Auto Gain optimizes your recording levels with the touch of a button, while Clip Safe automatically adjusts your gain level if you're at risk for clipping. The Solo includes front-panel Dynamic Gain Halos for at-a-glance monitoring of your input and output signal levels.
Includes an exclusive software bundle
Your new Focusrite audio interface comes with a killer software bundle headlined by a 3-month Avid Pro Tools Artist subscription and Ableton Live Lite. Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give you a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account.
Focusrite Hitmaker Expansion includes:
- Antares Auto-Tune Access
- Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555
- Native Instruments Massive
- Landr Studio (plus five free masters)
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC
- Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Fast Balancer
- Sonnox VoxDoubler
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analogue Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Analogue Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Software: Focusrite Control 2, Ableton Live Lite, 3-month Avid Pro Tools Artist
- Compatibility: Mac, PC, ChromeOS
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45.4 x 143 x 96 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Discover Focusrite USB-C Audio Interface [Scarlett Solo 4th Gen]: https://focusrite.com/products/scarlett-solo
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.