Steinberg Wavelab Pro 11 Mastering Software
Mastering Software Suite with Reference Tracks, Video Playback, External Effects Integration, Advanced Undo/Redo System, Spectrum Editor, Advanced Restoration Tools, Mid-side Processing and Editing, and Plug-in...
Mastering Software Suite with Reference Tracks, Video Playback, External Effects Integration, Advanced Undo/Redo System, Spectrum Editor, Advanced Restoration Tools, Mid-side Processing and Editing, and Plug-in Suite - Mac/PC VST
Whats new in Wavelab Pro 11?
- Multichannel support: Multichannel interleaved support for opening, editing, and saving up to 22.2 surround and Ambisonics files, with easier editing and detailed selection options.
- Stem mastering: Track groups for multitrack/stems workflows for routing audio tracks to a group bus with effects plug-ins, gain and pan controls, before the montage output and master sections. Track lanes allow for dividing an audio track into eight sub lanes for working with mix stems inside an audio montage and assembling, editing and processing sound effects from layered clips.
- Envelope automation: Parameter automation with clip envelopes for automating the parameters of VST3 plug-ins.
- Multi-metering: SuperVision analyzer provides fully-customizable, multi-metering audio analysis, with 17 different modules applied in up to nine module slots.
- Performance improvements: Audio Montage performance boost supporting multi-core processing and CPU resource conservation.
- New VST3 effect plug-ins: Including Frequency 2, Squasher, Imager, Quadrafuzz v2, DeReverb, MixConvert V6, and VST AmbiDecoder.
- WaveLab’s integrated Inspector Channel Strip: Speeds up your work dramatically. It allows you to enhance the presence of speech, give music more punch, and remove unwanted noise — just by turning a few knobs.
- Video improvements: Replace audio in video for straightforward replacement of parts or all of the audio of a video file with the audio from another track, without changing the video quality.
- New dithering: With the new MAAT LIN dithering, WaveLab replaces outdated dithering plug-ins. Developed by the mastering specialists at MAAT Audio, the new dithering plug-in delivers top-notch results and offers a plethora of settings to choose from.
- Comprehensive improvements: New montage rendering options; a revised external FX plug-in window; improved VST plug-in handling; additional master section playback processing insert slots; custom names for audio ports; batch processor enhancements and more.
- Software Type:Mastering
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Authorization Type:eLicenser Required
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Intel Multi-core / Apple Silicon-based Mac, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Intel / AMD Multi-core CPU, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.15.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later