Solid State Logic BiG SiX Desktop Analog Mixer and Interface
Advanced hybrid production Stunning 18-input Analog Recording Console with 4 SuperAnalogue Preamp Channels with Per-channel Compressors, Per-channel 3-band EQ, 9 Long-throw Faders, 18 Summing Channels,...
Vendor :Solid State Logic
Advanced hybrid production
Stunning 18-input Analog Recording Console with 4 SuperAnalogue Preamp Channels with Per-channel Compressors, Per-channel 3-band EQ, 9 Long-throw Faders, 18 Summing Channels, G Bus Compressor, Talkback with LMC, and 16-in/16-out USB-C Audio Interface.
BiG SiX combines production tools from iconic SSL studio consoles with the latest in hybrid workflow. G-Series Bus Compressor with renowned ‘Auto’ release, E-Series EQ, glorious sounding mic pres with channel processing, and advanced monitoring and routing, all designed on a SuperAnalogueTM foundation and brought together with full USB integration. BiG SiX is the essential SSL studio.
- Type:Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels:18 Inputs (includes summing and inserts), 8 Fader Channels
- Computer Connectivity:USB (16 x 16)
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Faders:9 x 100mm Faders
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:4 x XLR
- Phantom Power:Yes (per channel)
- Inputs - Line:8 x 1/4" (4 x stereo channel), 4 x 1/4" (2 x external stereo input)
- Inputs - Other:4 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Outputs - Main:2 x 1/4" TRS (main), 2 x 1/4" TRS (main monitor), 2 x 1/4" TRS (alt monitor)
- Aux Sends:2 x Stereo Cue Send (pre/post)
- Busses/Groups:2 x 1/4" TRS (Bus B out)
- Inserts:2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R main bus insert send), 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R main bus insert return)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x USB-C
- Talkback:1 x XLR
- EQ Bands:3-band EQ, High/Low Bell Curve, Mid Frequency Shift
- Signal Processing:G-Series Bus Compressor (main mix bus), Channel Compression
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.14 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later (SSL USB ASIO/WDM driver required)
- Rackmountable:Optional rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Power Source:4-pin 15V DC power supply (included)