Home Studio Quality You Can Take Everywhere
USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 1 Mic Preamp, Switchable Air Mode, 1 Instrument Input, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
It's so easy to make music with Focusrite's Scarlett Solo USB audio interface! Ideal for the singer-songwriter, the Scarlett Solo sports the legendary Focusrite preamp as well as a crystal-clear DI for your guitar, bass, or keys. Focusrite's unique gain halos make it easy to control your levels, while the headphone jack, Direct Monitor switch, and large volume dial make monitoring a breeze. For this third-generation Scarlett Solo, Focusrite has not only raised the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles scorching hot pickups; they also included the acclaimed Air circuit from their legendary ISA console modules to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett Solo G3 delivers the pro-quality sound you need — at a price you'll love.
The Focusrite Scarlett SOLO recording bundle ships with a killer software bundle headlined by Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 v1809 or later