Neumann NDH 30 headphones
- May 30, 2022
- 0 Comments
Perfect for mission-critical listening
Reference-class open-back studio headphone for editing, mixing, and mastering.
These new Neumann NDH 30 headphones are ideal for applications that require a high degree of precise detail, such as mixing and mastering. Thanks to their extended 12Hz–34kHz frequency response, NDH 30s are particularly helpful for checking the upper and lower extremes of the audio band. Beyond that, their unusually flat frequency response and natural stereo image allow for mixing with confidence and ensuring that your mixes will translate to all playback systems. Last but not least, NDH 30s are also excellent headphones for audiophile entertainment.
The NDH 30 was developed with the aim of making the reference sound of a Neumann studio monitor setup, perfectly calibrated via MA 1, available everywhere in the form of an easily transportable headphone. At the same time, the NDH 30 forms its own sound reference in terms of headphone reproduction, which has become a key to success with the consumer. Its superior sound characteristics make the NDH 30 the first choice for mixing and mastering. Thanks to its high long-term comfort, it is just as excellently suited to high-precision editing.
Its high-quality construction of spring steel and aluminum as well as its pleasant handling properties are largely the same as those of the NDH 20. However, the NDH 30 is an open-back headphone, which means that its dynamic 38 mm transducers work as acoustic dipoles. This allows their highly refined sound characteristics to unfold optimally: extremely fast transient response, dry bass, uncolored mids and transparent highs. In other words, the NDH 30 has no sound coloration, but reproduces the signal 1:1.
Neumann NDH 30 Open-back Studio Headphones Features:
- Linear sound balance, like Neumann’s acclaimed studio monitors
- 1.5-inch drivers with high-gauss neodymium magnets
- Extended 12Hz–34kHz frequency response
- Transparent sound with high resolution
- Sound and mixing compatibility with calibrated Neumann KH Line studio monitors
- Long-term comfort, easy transportation
- Includes a 10-foot detachable, internally balanced cable and a 1/4-inch adapter
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:38mm
- Frequency Response:12Hz-34kHz
- Impedance:120 ohms
- Connectivity:1/8" plug, 1/4" adapter
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8 ft.
- Detachable Cable:Yes
- Color:White Aluminum, Gray Headband and Earcups
- Material:Memory Foam Earpads
Learn more about this fantastic product: