TC Electronic Clarity M V2 Stereo and 5.1 Audio Loudness Meter
Thee Desktop Audio Meter for Stereo Applications. Stereo Audio Meter with 7" High-resolution Display and USB Connection for Plug-in Metering for Mixing, Mastering and Post Production.
TC Electronic's CLARITY M V2 provides precise visual metering that helps you make crucial decisions during audio production, mixing, and mastering, and also works in stereo and surround post-production applications. The 7" high-resolution display can show a quick overview or the important fine points at a glance. Aside from standalone operation, the unit supports plug-in metering via all modern plug-in standards, allowing a user to work with any preferred DAW.
TC Electronic Clarity M, vital metering for your stereo and 5.1 sessions is always right where you need it - no windows or clumsy calibration tools to get in the way of your work. Connect the Clarity M to your computer or desk and get the instant feedback you need to make the best mixing, mastering, and post-production decisions, all in compliance with industry loudness standards. The crisp 7" full-color display is easy to read in any environment, and TC Electronic's iconic loudness radar and high-accuracy RTA will ensure your ears always return to magnetic north.
Digital connectivity via the included custom breakout cable hosts two channels of unbalanced AES3 digital audio, connecting the meter to an external mixing desk, console, or audio interface for broadcast-grade metering.
TC Electronic Clarity V2 Stereo and 5.1 Stereo Features:
- Loudness radar shows momentary loudness and loudness history
- Real-time analyzer displays audible and superaudible frequency information
- Correlation meter looks for phase issues to improve mono compatibility
- Loudness range keeps your mixes and masters in compliance with industry standards
- True-Peak meter identifies clipping at the DAC and codec levels, even between samples
- Number of Channels:Stereo, 5.1 surround
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (stereo in), 15-pin connector (breakout cable 6 channels AES), 1 x USB Micro-B
- Features:Realtime analyzer, true-peak meter, loudness radar meter, phase correlation, clip indicator
- Software:Clarity M plug-in (VST, AU, AAX Native; OS X 10.9 or later, Windows 7 or later)
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.