Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone
Dynamic Vocal Mic with Bass Roll-Off and Presence Boost Controls. The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency...
Type :Dynamic Microphone
Dynamic Vocal Mic with Bass Roll-Off and Presence Boost Controls.
The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
It features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls, and shielding against broadband interference. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission, and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.
Flat, Wide-Range Frequency Response
The flat-frequency response enhances the midrange and high frequencies that are associated with the human voice.
Rejection of Electromagnetic Hum
Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum—optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors.
Air Suspension Shock Isolation
Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission.
The detachable close-talk windscreen eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds—even for close-up vocals or narration.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
Cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates signal source improving gain before feedback.
Shure SM7B Dynamic Cardioid Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Quintessential dialog microphone with a flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls accommodate a wide range of voices
- Shielded against electromagnetic hum and broadband interference
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds
- Ships with A7WS detachable close talk windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection
- Rugged construction for a lifetime of regular wear and tear
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:50Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance:150 ohms
- Low Cut Filter:Bass Roll off
- Weight:1.69 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Windscreen
- Manufacturer Part Number:SM7B
Order the Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.