Sennheiser HD 490 PRO Plus
This HD-490 PRO Plus edition is identical in design and performance to the HD-490 PRO model, but in addition to the 5.9' cable, producing ear pads, and mixing ear pads, it also includes a 9.8' cable, additional headband pad, and semihard travel case.
- Harnessing decades of Sennheiser engineering expertise, the HD 490 PRO Plus headphones are equipped to handle all the complexities of today’s music production, mixing, and mastering.
- Featuring an open-back design that delivers an extremely wide, dimensional soundstage and ultraprecise sound reproduction, the HD 490 PRO Plus studio headphones give you the clarity you need for critical listening, so you can make important mixing decisions with confidence.
- Achieve enhanced clarity and balance in your masters with Sennheiser's innovative Open-frame Architecture, delivering a comprehensive, precise, and intelligibly defined audio experience. This advancement significantly aids in the identification and resolution of issues related to panning placement and conflicting frequencies, ensuring a more refined final master.
- At the core of each HD 490 PRO Plus earcup is a state-of-the-art neodymium magnet and an innovative low-frequency cylinder. These components synchronize and work together to deliver full, accurate, and clearly defined bass, helping you pinpoint and resolve troublesome low-end frequencies that can hinder the achievement of meticulously clear mixes and masters.
- The HD 490 PRO Plus mixing headphones also include the innovative dearVR MIX-SE plug-in from Dear Reality, placing you in the sweet spot and turning your DAW into an ultimate virtual mixing environment.
- The dearVR MIX-SE software simulates the carefully designed acoustics of ideal mixing studios, helping you ensure a balanced, consistent translation of your mix on different systems.
- Handcrafted and German-engineered with built-to-last components and a lightweight and flexible design, the HD 490 PRO Plus let you feel the music and forget about the headphones.
- Carefully engineered ergonomics eliminate pressure points, while the open-back design provides natural ventilation, making hours in the music feel like minutes.
- Two sets of switchable ear pads, each with a unique sound signature, for long hours of mixing and producing, they eliminate ear fatigue and are designed with sustainability and durability in mind—and they’re both washable and replaceable.
- The HD 490 PRO Plus help you achieve your full creative vision by eliminating audio blind spots, putting you in full control of every detail, and ensuring accurate playback beyond the studio.
- In addition to the 5.9' cable, the HD 490 PRO Plus version includes a 9.8' cable
- Includes two unique sets of ear pads for producing or mixing help eliminate ear fatigue and pinpoint frequencies; HD 490 PRO Plus includes an extra headband pad and protective case for travel and storage
- Backed by decades of Sennheiser engineering, technology, research and development
- Open-back design with an extremely wide, dimensional soundstage and ultraprecise localization
- Uncolored frequency response for honest, dynamic sound reproduction across the full spectrum
- Innovative low-frequency cylinder system for full, accurate, and clearly defined low end
- Precision-engineered ergonomics eliminate pressure points and deliver supreme, flexible, lightweight comfort
- Sennheiser Open-Frame Architecture reduces total harmonic distortion (THD) and minimizes resonance, improving audio accuracy
- Includes Dear Reality dearVR MIX-SE plug-in, turning your DAW into an ultimate virtual mixing environment via advanced spatial audio technology
- Sustainability-inspired with washable replaceable pads and FSC-certified forest-friendly packaging
- Geometrically angled earcup design optimizes transducer placement for a consistent listening experience
- State-of-the-art neodymium magnets for superior driver performance and efficiency
- Patented cable coil structure blocks cable-borne noise, ensuring the clearest signal
- Ultralight voice coil for remarkably authentic and dynamic audio reproduction
- Right and left ear jacks with detachable cable easily adapt to any studio configuration
- Patented accessibility features: braille-guided L/R earcups and grooved ear pads for eyeglasses
- Open-mesh metal earpiece covers provide natural ventilation
- Durable design meticulously engineered in Germany and hand-assembled in Romania
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.