Sennheiser Evolution EW-D ME2 SET Wireless Digital Lavalier Set
Germany Precision Built-in Digital Dimensions Since it's loaded with advanced digital tech developed in-house, the system operates across the frequency spectrum with maximum efficiency. This way,...
Type :Lavalier Wireless System
Germany Precision Built-in Digital Dimensions
Since it's loaded with advanced digital tech developed in-house, the system operates across the frequency spectrum with maximum efficiency. This way, you're free to use multiple EW-D systems are the same time without having to worry about drop-outs and interference. Meanwhile, the high-quality AD-DA converters ensure a gigantic dynamic range, and the first noise floor can't be seen for miles. The EW-D's ultrawide dynamic range means that input-sensitivity adjustments on the transmitter are not required. Simply put, you're left with crystal-clear signal transmission capable of handling powerful vocals.
EW-D EM receiver and rack kit
Sennheiser wireless receivers are longstanding favourites of audio professionals. As with past systems, the Evolution Wireless Digital receiver is deceptively simple to set up yet it packs plenty of control under the hood. Sync and Auto Scan options make it straightforward to connect and manage devices. Meanwhile, the crisp LED display shows signal strength and battery life of your connected device at a glance.
EW-D SK body pack transmitter
The Sennheiser SK wireless body pack transmitter gives you full freedom of motion onstage, in the round, and on the platform. The compact SK body pack clips discretely onto a belt or slips into a back pocket.
ME2 omnidirectional lavalier mic
As part of your Evolution Wireless Digital microphone system, the Sennheiser ME2 lav mic delivers clean, full-range voice reproduction without obscuring sight lines between the presenter and the audience. This mic's speech-tailored pickup and high SPL handling suit it well to any stage or presentational environment. The ME2's omnidirectional polar pattern reduces the need for precision placement — slip it under a wig or clip it to a shirt, and you're sure to get the intelligibility you're after.
EW-D Smart Assist App
The EW-D Smart Assist App is essentially a sound technician in digital form. This user-and-beginner-friendly app keeps you up to date with signal strength and battery status, but also allows you to manage the frequency spectrum which is great whenever you're using multiple systems simultaneously. While that may sound complex, the set-up process is actually semi-automatic and largely based on useful presets.
1 x EW-D EM rack receiver
1 x EW-D SK bodypack transmitter
1 x ME 2 lavalier microphone (omni-directional)
2 x rod antennas
1 x Power supply with country adapters
1 x Rackmount set
4 x rubber feet
1 x Quick guide
1 x Safety guide
1 x Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Audio link frequency ranges: S1-7 606.2 - 662 MHz
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) frequency range: 2402 - 2480 MHz
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- Audio THD: (less than/equal to) -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Operating temperature: -10 °C - +55 °C (14 °F - 131 °F)
- Relative humidity: 5 - 95 (non-condensing)
- Input voltage: 11 - 13 V (DC voltage)
- Input current: ≤ 300 mA
- Transmit power (radiated): BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
- Audio output power: 18 dBu max.
- Dimensions: 212 x 44 x 189 mm
- Weight: approx. 1000 g (without antennas and power supply)
- Input voltage: 2.0 - 4.35 V
- Input current: (below) 300 mA
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries 1.5 V (alkali manganese) or BA 70 rechargeable battery pack
- Occupied bandwidth: 200 kHz
- Transmit power (radiated): Audio link: 10 mW ERP (Range Y1-3: 12 mW ERP) BLE: max. 10 mW EIRP
- Dimensions: 63 x 80 x 20 mm (without antenna)
- Weight (without batteries): approx. 120 g
- Transducer principle: pre-polarized condensor microphone
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1 kHz): 17 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 130 dB
- Frequency response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted (DIN IEC 651): 32 dB
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack
- Cable length: approx. 1.60 m
- Supply voltage: 7.5 V
- Packaging dimensions: 405 x 350 x 73mm
- Weight (full set): 2.8kg