sE Electronics DM2 TNT 1-channel Active Inline Preamp
Premium-Quality Preamplifier Reveal subtle nuances and unique sound characteristics with explosive gain and precise load control. Fine-tune the DM2 TNT with 8 customizable settings at...
Vendor :SE Electronics
Type :Microphone Preamps
Reveal subtle nuances and unique sound characteristics with explosive gain and precise load control. Fine-tune the DM2 TNT with 8 customizable settings at the flick of a switch. Choose between a moderate +15 dB or explosive +30 dB of clean, transparent extra gain to your mic. Then, dial in an unconventionally low 50 ohms to stunningly high 10 megaohms to find the sweet spot of any passive microphone. Enhancing all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones - perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound, the DM2 TNT.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, sE inline preamps are the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide a significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration.
- Frequency response: 10hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 15/30dB
- Max output level (0.5 THD): 9.5 dBV (3.0 V)
- Output noise level: 1 microV @ 15 dB / 6.6 microV @ 30 dB
- Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Phantom power: Requires phantom power
- Compatible with: Passive microphones, dynamic microphones, passive ribbon microphones
- Weight: 84g
- Dimensions (Circumference x Height): 19mm x 95.5mm