RØDE NTG-8 Long Shotgun Condenser Microphone
Rugged & Highly Adaptable | Made in Australia Incorporating the success of Rode's Award Winning NTG3 shotgun mic in the NTG8 lives up to broadcast quality and is industry standard...
Type :Shotgun Microphone
Rugged & Highly Adaptable | Made in Australia
Incorporating the success of Rode's Award Winning NTG3 shotgun mic in the NTG8 lives up to broadcast quality and is industry standard being used for film, television, sports and outdoor broadcasting applications. The Rode NTG8 Precision Broadcast Long-Shotgun Microphone putouts RF-bias shotgun microphone that exhibits increased directionality across a wide frequency response range.
Built for any environment
Like the NTG3, the NTG8 features low self-noise, natural sound without colouration both on and off-axis, and RF bias technology to ensure that it is almost completely resistant to high humidity environments which could cause other condenser microphones to fail.
- Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser (external RF Biased)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 2Ω
- Maximum SPL: 124dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -20.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (97.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: (44-52V min 2.5mA)
- Weight: 345.00gm
- Dimensions: 559.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD Output
The RØDE NTG8 long shotgun microphone is designed in Australia and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.