RØDE NTG-5 Shotgun Condenser Microphone Kit
The Top Shotgun for Location Recording Introducing the NTG5 location sound shotgun microphone, a new addition to the best-selling Rode shotgun microphone range. Featuring a ground-breaking...
Type :Shotgun Microphone
The Top Shotgun for Location Recording
Introducing the NTG5 location sound shotgun microphone, a new addition to the best-selling Rode shotgun microphone range.
Featuring a ground-breaking acoustic port design providing a superior progressive wave interference, ultra-lightweight construction and crystal clear, broadcast-grade sound, the NTG5 is a revolution in shotgun microphone design aimed at the professional user.
No matter the scale
The NTG5 sets a new standard for location recording professionals and features a revolutionary acoustic design that is more open to natural sound by using circular ports, replacing the linear slots found in other shotgun mics. No matter the scale of audio/ visual productions NTG5 offers unmatched transparency and uncoloured sound.
The NTG5’s rugged, ultra-lightweight construction makes boom operating easy, weighing a mere 76g and measuring just over 20cm, making it ideal for use on long, demanding shoots. Delivering reliable performance in adverse environments, with excellent resistance to high humidity, severe cold, damp, and dust.
- Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Output Impedance: 25 Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 84 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 10 dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Input SPL @ 1 THD: 130 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1 THD, 600 Ω load)
- Power Requirements: 2 mA @ 48V phantom power
- Sensitivity: -23.5 dB re. 1 Volt/Pascal or Better (66 mV @ 94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 203 x 19
- Pistol Grip Shock Mount: 117 x 60 x 240
- Weight: 76 grams
- Pistol Grip Shock Mount: 224 grams