RØDE NT6 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone with Remote Capsule
Small Condenser Mic = Close-miking Instruments Specifically designed for difficult mounting applications the Rode NT6 solves the challenges demanded for highest quality audio. This is done thanks to...
Type :Condenser microphone
Small Condenser Mic = Close-miking InstrumentsSpecifically designed for difficult mounting applications the Rode NT6 solves the challenges demanded for highest quality audio. This is done thanks to NT6's small form factor making it an ideal compact microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the (NT2-A, NT2000 or K2).
The NT6 preamp-body incorporates both a high-pass filter and pad setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
*** RØDE Racing - Pro Microphone Setup [NT6 @ 1:33 mins]
The NT6 from Rode is a professional general-purpose condenser microphone that exhibits the convenience of flexible placement, making it a strong candidate for instrument capturing in recording and sound-reinforcement applications
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 0.5" (12.5mm)
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 75 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 19 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load) (145dB with maximum PAD)
- Maximum output voltage: +6dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load) Sensitivity -37 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Weight: 600gm