RØDE NT5-MP Small-diaphragm 1/2" Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)
NT5 RØDE's premier 'pencil mic' Twice The Rode NT5 is a matched pair of small diaphragm microphones featuring full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry....
Type :Condenser microphone
NT5 RØDE's premier 'pencil mic' Twice
The Rode NT5 is a matched pair of small diaphragm microphones featuring full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement.
Calibrate audio conditions
The NT5 is highly adaptable for strings or choir recordings also as overheads. It is due to the high sound pressure level limit (143 dB), that make NT5 frequently used for PA applications too. Individually, the NT5 fulfils all of the expectations demanded from a small-diaphragm microphone in a classic design, crystal-clear and balanced sound for snare and/or hi hat, for woodwinds of all kinds as well as acoustic stringed instruments and percussion.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Stereo Pair
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 78 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 16dBA
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight (per microphone): 101g