RØDE NT3 Medium-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The All Rounder that does it all Stylish and modern, the nickel-body NT3 represents RODE's outstanding microphone technology. Built for studio, stage, and location work,...
Type :Condenser microphone
The All Rounder that does it all
Stylish and modern, the nickel-body NT3 represents RODE's outstanding microphone technology. Built for studio, stage, and location work, the NT3 is made from only the finest components, and delivers the sonic results demanded by engineers and musicians alike. A true condenser microphone, the NT3 can be powered via its internal battery or by external phantom power. Its low self-noise, high fidelity performance, and value pricing makes it hard to beat.
Robust & Brilliant Condenser Mic!
Intended for studio, stage and on location the NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4" gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer rewards you with incredible detail on all acoustic instruments (e.g., drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano). This versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone also provide detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: >77 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 16dBA
- Maximum SPL: >140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V), P12 (12V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 371gm