RØDE NT1-A Studio Mic Kit
The KIT to KICK-up your sound The RØDE NT1-A 1 cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard since its origins in Australia; delivering the...
Type :Studio Recording Package
The KIT to KICK-up your sound
The RØDE NT1-A 1 cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard since its origins in Australia; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the most expensive microphones. With a self noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised as the world's quietest studio microphone. This low noise makes it ideal for vocal recording as well as voice overs and environmental recording.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Capsule Size: 25mm / 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137dB (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Maximum Output Level: +13.7dBu (at 1kHz, 1 percent THD into 1 kOhm)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1Volt/Pascal (25.00mV at 94dB SPL), +/-2dB at 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise: 88dB SPL (at 1kHz, rel 1Pa per IEC651)
- Power Options: Phantom power (P24 / P48)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-), and Pin 1 (ground)
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm / 7.48'' x 1.97'' x 1.97'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 326g