RØDE NT2000 Condenser Microphone
So Smooth & Very Crisp The Legendary Rode NT2000, a Legendary Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, is the first studio microphone by Rode with infinitely variable pattern,...
So Smooth & Very Crisp
The Legendary Rode NT2000, a Legendary Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, is the first studio microphone by Rode with infinitely variable pattern, infinitely variable filter and infinitely variable PAD. Thus, the Rode NT2000 is completely variable in use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results. The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
What’s in the box:
1 x Rode NT2000 Studio Condenser Microphone
1 x SM2 Microphone Shock Mount
1 x RC1 Rugged Microphone Case
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 147dB (157dB w/10dB Pad)
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 7dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 20Hz, 150Hz (-3dB/octave)
- Pads: -10dB
- Colour: Silver
- Connector: XLR
- Weight:1.83 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Shock Mount, Carry Case