RØDE M2 Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Vocal Microphone
Outstanding Onstage Presence & Live Sound The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on...
Type :Live Microphones
Outstanding Onstage Presence & Live Sound
The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Super cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 141dB
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 71dB
- Self Noise: 23dB (A weighted)
- Colour: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Included Accessories: Stand Clamp, Microphone Pouch