PreSonus FaderPort 16 16-channel Mix Production Controller
A+ Grade DAW Controller for fast mixing! The PreSonus FaderPort 16 is the perfect addition for any studio that uses a lot of mouse and keyboard....
Type :DAW Controller
A+ Grade DAW Controller for fast mixing!
The PreSonus FaderPort 16 is the perfect addition for any studio that uses a lot of mouse and keyboard. To make the mixing workflow faster, more convenient and flexible, the FaderPort DAW Controller 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Editing, zooming, mixing and modifying plug-in parameters, managing aux mixes and automating are the main functions, while the intuitive design keeps you on top of things.
Superb software included
The FaderPort 16 features native support for PreSonus Studio One, and support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols means that you can use it with virtually any DAW. If you want to gain hands-on control over your software, the PreSonus FaderPort 16 delivers.
- Type: Mixing Control Surface
- Faders: 16 x 100mm (motorized)
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Encoders/Pots: 1 x Pan/Parameter
- Soft Keys: Solo, Mute, Select
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Software: Studio One Artist
- Compatibility: HUI (Pro Tools 12), Mackie Control (Logic 10.4, Cubase 9.4, Ableton 9.7, Sonar)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power: 12V DC 1.2A power supply (included)
- Height: 2.11"
- Width: 19.6"
- Depth: 11.9"
- Weight: 8 lbs.