Novation Summit 61-key Polyphonic Synthesiser
Two Peaks in one synth = Masterpiece Novation's Flagship synthesiser, it's a two-part, 16 voice, 61 key polyphonic masterpiece. Digital New Oxford Oscillators offer subtractive,...
Type :Keyboard Synthesizer
Two Peaks in one synth = Masterpiece
Novation's Flagship synthesiser, it's a two-part, 16 voice, 61 key polyphonic masterpiece. Digital New Oxford Oscillators offer subtractive, FM and wavetable synthesis, and feed into genuine analogue dual filters, distortion and VCAs. The multitimbral engine enables merging and combining of two complete and independent patches, while up to 16 simultaneous voices deliver enough harmonic depth for even the richest of pads. Simply put - it's the best-sounding synthesiser Novation has ever made.
Totally tactile sound design
Summit takes Peak’s architecture and workflow to new heights, with a swathe of extra front panel controls for hands-on wrangling of FM, effects, LFOs and more; dual filters with six LP/HP/BP combinations; audio input for processing external sources with the onboard effects; and auxiliary audio outputs.
Analogue where it matters
The true stereo analogue signal path comprises dual analogue multimode filters, analogue VCAs and three stages of analogue distortion – pre- and post-filter, and post-VCA. With roots in the legendary OSCar, via Bass Station II, Summit’s analogue credentials are truly impressive.
The Wavetable Editor unleashes the power of the wavetable oscillators. It features drawing tools and a Live Edit mode, so you can draw your own oscillator shapes and preview them in real time. Audio import lets you load in your own audio to be used as the oscillator waveform. Included is a curated selection of space-themed audio from the NASA sound library, plus exclusive content from production giants Noisia.
Summit Firmware Update v2.0
In Novation’s biggest update for Summit, firmware update v2.0 brings a multitude of features across stereo controls, modulation and unpredictability, and effects, that give you powerful tools to shape your sound.
Create more intricately textured soundscapes with updated stereo controls. Experiment with expansive sound design with modulation and unpredictability. A range of effects improvements bring new tonalities with the addition of Chorus Modes, Flanger, Phlanger, new effects modulation destinations and Lo-Fi delay.
- Type: Keyboard Synthesiser
- Sound Engine: Subtractive, FM and Wavetable Synthesis
- Analogue/Digital: Hybrid
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Polyphony: 16 Notes
- Oscillators: 3 x Digital New Oxford Oscillators (sine, triangle, sawtooth, square, pulse)
- LFO: 2 x LFO
- Filter: Analogue State Variable OTA 12/24dB Slope Filter; Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Dual Filter
- Envelope Generator: Amp Envelope ADSR, Mod Envelope ADSR, Loop Switch, Animate
- Effects Types: Lo-Fi Delay, Flanger, Analogue Distortion, Reverb, Chorus, Delay
- Arpeggiator: 33 Patterns, Arpeggiator Chance
- Audio Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main), 2 x 1/4" (aux)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (expression 1/2)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" (CV modulation in)
- Features: Stereo Spread Modes
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Novation Sound Collective access
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 3.62"
- Width: 39.31"
- Depth: 11.95"
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.