Neumann KM184 Small Diaphragm Condenser Cardioid Mic (MT)
The matte black KM 184 MT Microphone from Neumann is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that offers premium Neumann sound that's both open and musical....
The matte black KM 184 MT Microphone from Neumann is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that offers premium Neumann sound that's both open and musical. It is great for solo instruments, ensemble, and spot miking.
Capturing the Nuances to Make a Great Performance!
The Neumann KM 184 is an excellent example of this. The KM 184 is capable of handling high sound pressure levels with ease - as high as 138dB before overloading. But it's also extremely quiet, making it an excellent choice for capturing the subtle nuances of acoustic guitars and orchestral instruments. Plus you get that everlasting classic Neumann sound!
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 15 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR1): 22 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1): 13 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 72 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL): 81 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 2): 138 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 10 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
- Matching connectors: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 80 g
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Length: 107 mm
Get the Neumann KM 184 Microphone from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.