Neumann KH 80 DSP 5.1 Surround Sound System
Perfect Your Neumann KH DSP Studio Monitors Embrace this KH 80 / KH 750 DSP Sub and MA1 Monitor Alignment Calibration Bundle. The Neumann MA 1...
Type :Studio Monitors
Perfect Your Neumann KH DSP Studio Monitors
Embrace this KH 80 / KH 750 DSP Sub and MA1 Monitor Alignment Calibration Bundle. The Neumann MA 1 automatic alignment system requires a stereo set of KH 80 DSP studio monitors or a KH 750 DSP subwoofer to operate. An audio interface with a balanced analog input, +48V phantom power, and two balanced analog outputs are required. The KH 750 DSP subwoofer also accepts AES.
Whats included in this bundle:
5 x Neumann KH 80 Powered 2-way DSP monitors.
1 x Neumann KH 750 DSP Powered Subwoofer.
1 x Neumann MA 1 Monitor Alignment Microphone and Calibration System.
Whats not included:
5 x Studio monitor stands - Chat to us for options.
1 x Professional Surround monitor controller - Chat to us for options.
1 x All required cabling from your mixer or monitor controller.
The KH 80 DSP's polycarbonate composite cabinet is loaded with a long-throw, composite-sandwich 4" woofer and a titanium-fabric 1" dome tweeter, each driven by a powerful onboard high-headroom amplifier (120 watts for the lows, 70 watts for the highs). The front baffle incorporates Neumann's Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, which helps produce a broad sweet spot and smooth off-axis response. In a stereo configuration, the KH 80 delivers a stable image with a satisfying sense of depth. Its compact form factor, excellent imaging, and DSP management features also make it a great choice for 5.1 and 7.1 surround monitoring configurations.
A monitor worthy of the Neumann badge
The KH 80's frequency response is smooth and natural, delivering bass remarkably well for this size monitor. Its midrange presentation is detailed and revealing, neither overly forward nor recessive. The KH 80 DSP features network-accessible DSP-regulated bi-amplification that lets you configure your system from a central controller and manage multiple monitors from Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android platforms.
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:4" long throw driver
- HF Driver Size:1" tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:120W peak
- HF Driver Power Amp:70W peak
- Frequency Response:57Hz-21kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.8 kHz, 48dB slope per octave
- Maximum Peak SPL:108.8 dB SPL
- Input Types:1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Other I/O:Ethernet control network
- Features:DSP engine with network control, Elliptical Dispersion waveguide surface (MMD), 2 x M6 mounting points
- Enclosure Type:Front ported
Sub Control and Monitor Alignment like never before
By combining the KH 750 DSP with the freely available iPad® app (version 3.0 or newer), the subwoofer becomes the intelligent control center of every Neumann stereo setup. In addition to the KH 80 DSP, the KH 120, KH 310 and KH 410** analogue monitors now also benefit from the DSP power of the KH 750 DSP.
The iPad® connects to the subwoofer via a standard IP network with an Ethernet cable between the router and subwoofer. The stereo pair receives the analog audio signal directly from the subwoofer.
- Powered: Yes
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Driver Type: Long-throw with Pressed-steel basket
- Total Power: 256W
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-300Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 80Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types: 2 x XLR
- Output Types: 2 x XLR
- Other I/O: AES3 In/Out (digital)
Neumann MA 1 Automatic Monitor Alignment Features:
- Microphone Type:Pressure Transducer
- Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:132dB
- Output Impedance:50 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:67dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:27dB (A weighted)
- Sensitivity:30mV/Pa (-30 dB)
Buy the Neumann KH 80 DSP 5.1 Surround Sound System with the MA1 measurement Microphone From Audiosaurus. The Online Pro Audio Specialists in South Africa.