16 Midas Pro Preamps in a Rackmount Mixer
Combining 16 award-winning Midas Pro microphone preamplifiers, four amazing DSP engines, extensive control options, and a full 18-channel audio interface, the Midas MR18 isn't just a killer digital mixer for live sound, it's also an amazing addition to your recording studio.
The Midas MR18 Digital Mixer features an 18 channel design with an integrated Wi-Fi module which provides complete wireless control via iOS and Android devices. Ideal for performance venues and recording applications alike, the MR18 is equipped with MIDAS PRO microphone preamp and is capable of accommodating a vast range of sources. Additionally, the Midas MR18 has an 18x18 USB interface that allows you to directly record performances and playback uncompressed WAV files. The onboard stereo processing engines provide studio-quality near-zero latency effects and provide you with access to an extensive range of faithfully modelled processors. The MR18 digital mixer comes supplied with rack ears and protection bumpers.
Midas Pro Preamps
Midas Pro microphone preamplifiers are praised throughout the live sound industry. Their high common-mode rejection ratio and low harmonic distortion produce transparency that's so good, they are perfectly suited for studio recording as well as sound reinforcement. To make the most of all 16 of these stellar preamps, Midas outfitted the MR18 with 40-bit floating-point DSP architecture capable of sustaining 112dB of dynamic range. It provides the best possible accuracy for the onboard Dugan-style auto-mixing engine.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 18
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Phantom Power: 16 channels
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (mic preamps also accept line signals)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Inserts: Main (left, right)
- Aux Sends: 6 aux buses
- Busses/Groups: 6 x XLR (aux out)
- Data I/O: Ultranet port (P-16 monitor system)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB (18 x 18), Ethernet, Wi-Fi (built-in Tri-mode router)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 6-band parametric EQ, 31-band graphic
- Effects: 4 x effects engines
- Signal Processing: Dynamics
- Software: PC, Mac, iOS, Android Apps available
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 14cm
- Depth: 15cm
- Width: 33cm
- Weight: 3.8kg