KRK KNS 6402 Studio Referencing Headphones
Headphones for Discriminating Ears KRK KNS 6402 headphones provide a precise listening experience in a cost-effective and highly durable over-ear package, that is perfect for top...
Type :studio headphones
Headphones for Discriminating Ears
KRK KNS 6402 headphones provide a precise listening experience in a cost-effective and highly durable over-ear package, that is perfect for top producers, musicians, performers and engineers. The closed-back, circumaural ("around the ear") design provides up to 26 dBA of isolation, which significantly reduces headphone "bleed" noise into the microphones when recording. Thanks to their excellent isolation you can focus on the music, without distraction from external sounds.
Also, with a maximum SPL of 122 dB, KNS 6402 headphones are capable of remaining present, clear and detailed sounding even with very low distortion. KRK headphones are a reference you can trust.
- Configuration: Closed Back, Over-ear
- System Type: Dynamic Headphones
- Cable: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) 99.99% OFC Detachable
- Ear Cushion: Acoustic Cellular Foam
- Headpad Finish: Premium Leatherette
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4N (Based on Average Head Size)
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 30 dBA
- Transducer: 40mm Neodymium
- Nominal Impedance: 36Ω
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 23kHz
- Sensitivity (1MW): 97 dB SPL
- Calculated Max. SPL: 124 dB SPL
- Connector: Gold-plated Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Volume Control: Detachable/Replaceable Low-Profile Inline HQ Control
- Finish: Black Impact Resistant Plastic
- Dimensions: 94mm x 268 mm x 245mm
- Weight: 0.247 kg