Korg monologue Monophonic Analogue Synthesizer - Blue
Korg's New Generation The Korg Monologue (Blue) is a next-generation monophonic Analogue Synthesizer in a vivid design. Offering fully programmable analogue synthesis, the monologue is...
Korg's New Generation
The Korg Monologue (Blue) is a next-generation monophonic Analogue Synthesizer in a vivid design. Offering fully programmable analogue synthesis, the monologue is a 25-key synthesizer with a sleek layout, knob-per-function workflow and high-quality construction.
The Korg monologues offers a completely new filter, modulation, drive, and LFO that can generate powerful basses and sharp leads, creating mono sounds that show off its single-voice design. The step sequencer has been expanded, allowing more complex intuitive editing. With 100x program memories, and 80x pre-sets included, the Monologue features a 16-step sequencer with extensive motion sequence technology to make your sound move. A Micro-Tuning feature allows the user to create scales freely and alternate tonalities. The Oscilloscope function assists with visualising the waveform in real time.
- Sound Engine: Analogue
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth action, slim-keys, velocity sensitive
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Number of Presets: 100 programs (80 factory, 20 user presets)
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (square, triangle, sawtooth), 1 x LFO
- Effects Types: Analog Drive distortion
- Sequencer: 16-step
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (audio out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8" Sync in/out
- Features: Micro Tuning, OLED oscilloscope screen
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 6 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.99"
- Width: 13.78"
- Depth: 10.87"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.