Hollyland Mars 300 Pro Dual Wireless Video Transmission System
Dual HDMI Transmission System
Get up to 1080p60 wireless video transmission on your gimbal stabilizer, mirrorless or DSLR camera rig with the lightweight Hollyland Mars 300 PRO Enhanced HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter and Receiver Kit. The Enhanced model features two external antennas on the transmitter plus one spare antenna. The transmitter has a single HDMI input and includes an HDMI loop-out to allow viewing on an integrated monitor, the receiver has two HDMI outputs as well. The transmitter's line-of-sight range is up to 120 m to the receiver and up to 90 m to a Wi-Fi app.
Nimble Thumbwheel Switch
The One-for-All thumbwheel is used to access the function menu and shifts between the desired channel and settings by simply rolling through them. This reduces the number of buttons on each device saving you time.
At a Glance
The OLED display gives you a quick reading of all the necessary information, including signal strength, battery power, format and channel. The side display can be viewed clearly be it either vertical or horizontal and can be seen without having to lower the device or tilting your head.
HollyView App Monitoring
Your iOS and Android devices can monitor shoots and motions with the HollyView App. The app provides additional functions including 3D LUTs, Focus peaking, Zebra, and Zooming. By using the HollyView App to monitor your video transmission in real-time via a wi-fi connection multiple team members can collaborate at zero cost.
Multi Power Supplies
Power can be supplied via power bank, a USB Type-C source, DC adapter or NP-F (Sony L-Series) battery pack - purchased separately.
- Hardware Platform: iOS, Android, Camera, DSLR, Video
- Video Format In/Out: HDMI in, HDMI Loopout: 480p60 | 576p50 | 720p50/60 | 1080i50/59.94/60 | 1080p23.98/24/25/29.9/30 | 1080p50/59.94/60
- Interface Types: HDMI, USB-C, RP-SMA
- Live Streaming: Yes via App (iOS Only)
- Frequency: 5GHz
- Code Rate: 6-8Mbps
- Auto Frequency Hopping: No
- Channel Scan: Yes (RX App)
- App Monitoring: Yes
- Transmission Range: 300ft./91.4m (LOS)
- Latency: 0.1s
- Transmitter/Receiver: Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Pack
- Transmitter Weight: 136g
Receiver Weight: 128.5g
- TX/RX Dimensions: 110x61x21mm
- TX/RX Power Consumption: <11W / <4W
- Power Supply: Bus Power (USB), Battery 5-12V DC
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.