HEDD Audio Type 07 MK2 Pair - B-Stock
HEDD | Heinz Electrodynamic Designs B-Stock Offer - Condition is Mint Heinz ElectroDynamic Designs (HEDD) is a high-end audio manufacturer founded by Klaus Heinz (former...
Type :Studio Monitor
HEDD | Heinz Electrodynamic Designs
B-Stock Offer - Condition is Mint
Heinz ElectroDynamic Designs (HEDD) is a high-end audio manufacturer founded by Klaus Heinz (former ADAM Audio developer) and Dr. Frederik Knop. Drawing on a rich history in audio creation and reproduction, the German company builds handcrafted professional studio monitors and headphones in Berlin since 2016. HEDD’s advantage is the in-house developed signature Air Motion Transformer driver, HEDD Lineariser® and CoP Technology, as well as introducing an entire Phase Linear Sub-Satellite System.
The HEDD Type 07 MK2 sets the new Gold Standard Studio Monitor. This 2-Way-System with 7” Woofer and High-Resolution AMT tweeter, delivers 2x 100w amplifiers - of up to 116 dB SPL/pair. The Type 07 MK2 delivers the power and accuracy of a compact nearfield studio monitor suitable for the entire range of professional audio applications, from producing music, to mixing and mastering, to broadcast- and video-editing.
Made in Germany
Engineered and tested in Berlin to the highest standards. HEDD's new Mk2 and BASS Series combines handcrafted loudspeakers with cutting-edge innovations across the entire range. Based on a strong unibody casing for better durability and satin lacquer-finished ensures that the cabinet remains stable and provides effortless audio, even at full power. The ICEpower amplifier offers 100W per driver (max 200W) and is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world. The rear panel also features a balanced XLR Input and a digital AES input and throughput, as well as a gain trimmer and high-/low-shelf potentiometers.
- Monitor Type: Active
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Driver Size: 7" honeycomb Woofer + 1.5" voice coil
- Tweeter Type: Ribbon (HEDD AMT)
- Power Amplification: 2x 100W (ICEpower)
- Low Frequency Range (-3dB): 45/38/80 Hz (normal/extended/satellite)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 40kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 48 dB/octave @ 2.3 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 96kHz / 32bit
- Maximum Peak SPL: 112 dB SPL
Impedance: 22 kΩ
- Input sensitivity (A/D modulation): -10/-4/0/+4 dB
- Input Types: analog XLR balanced + digital AES IN
- Output Types: digital AES through
- Cabinet: Satin lacquer finish in black or white
- Power Supply: 110-240 V
- Warranty: 2 years
Pre-order and reserve your HEDD Type 07 MK2 Active Studio Monitor (single) from Audiosaurus now. The online Pro Studio specialist in South Africa.