Crane song Solaris - Quantum DA Converter - Available on backorder
Hear the Finer Details You’ve Been Missing (Please call for availability) 2-channel Digital-to-analog Converter with 32-bit Converter and ASRC; AES, S/PDIF, TOSlink, and USB Inputs;...
Vendor :Crane Song
Hear the Finer Details You’ve Been Missing
(Please call for availability)
2-channel Digital-to-analog Converter with 32-bit Converter and ASRC; AES, S/PDIF, TOSlink, and USB Inputs; 2 Analog Outputs; and Headphone Amplifier
The Solaris Quantum Digital-to-Analog Converter is the fifth generation of Crane Song’s tried-and-true Solaris line. With every revision being upgraded, improved, and battle-tested, this Dave Hill design has created one of the most accurate 2-channel D/A converters known to man. Designed around a 32-bit converter and 32-bit ASRC (asynchronous sample rate converter) with jitter-reduction upsampling to 211kHz, the Solaris Quantum delivers pristine, transparent conversion up to 192kHz. The reference clock boasts sub-picosecond jitter and uses a proprietary reconstruction filter for accurate time-domain response.
Inputs are supplied for AES, S/PDIF, TOSlink, and USB. The main stereo output is fed by discrete amplifiers with a stepped attenuator. Solaris is equipped with a main-output Mute switch, and powers up muted to eliminate turn-on thumps. A second balanced output is supplied with a maximum fixed level of 18dBu. The unit’s headphone jack is fed by a high-quality amplifier with its own stepped attenuator. A front-panel LCD display completes the setup. With its sophisticated design, top-drawer components, smart feature set, and mastering-grade sound, the Crane Song Solaris Quantum offers tremendous value. If you’re in need of an excellent D/A converter, it’s worthy of your serious consideration.
Crane Song Solaris Quantum D/A Converter Features:
- Pristine, transparent conversion up to 192kHz
- 32-bit converter and 32-bit ASRC with jitter-reduction upsampling to 211kHz
- Inputs: AES, S/PDIF, TOSlink, and USB
- Main stereo balanced output fed by discrete amplifiers with stepped attenuator
- Secondary balanced output with maximum fixed output of +18dBu
- Headphone amplifier with stepped attenuator
- Mute switch cuts main outputs (Solaris powers up muted)
- Front-panel LCD displays source, gain, sample rate, and L/R level meters
- Reference clock with sub-picosecond jitter and proprietary reconstruction filter
- Typical clock jitter measurement: 0.045pS (10Hz–20kHz)
Buy the Crane song Solaris - Quantum DA Converter from Audiosaurus. The Online Pro Audio Specialists.
- Type:DA Converter
- D to A:Yes
- Sample Rate:Up to 192kHz
- Bit Depth:24-bit
- Digital Inputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Manufacturer Part Number:SOLARIS