Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K G2 - Special Order
Micro Design for Full-Sized Live Production
Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K G2 is the perfect solution for placing cameras on set when you don't have space for regular-sized cameras. It has a lightweight 4K image sensor, cinematic colour science and the popular MFT lens mount. The device also supports 12G-SDI for both HD and Ultra HD operations up to 2160p60. You can use the SDI and HDMI connections to control the built-in colour corrector and lens. Additionally, it is capable of recording Blackmagic RAW to USB disks, making it a versatile and powerful tool for video production.
Broadcasters often use large, expensive studio cameras that are not very flexible due to their size. However, the Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera is a distinctive option that offers all the benefits of a large studio camera in a tiny, rugged body that can be placed almost anywhere. The camera features a super-tough magnesium alloy core and a body that's only slightly larger than the lens mount, making it highly versatile. It can be paired with affordable, high-performance MFT lenses or adapters to work with broadcast lenses.
Affordable Photographic Lenses
With the popular MFT lens mount, Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera is compatible with a wide range of affordable photographic lenses from Olympus, Panasonic, Sigma plus more. Photographic lenses are of incredible quality because they are specifically designed for high-resolution photography. The active lens mount enables remote adjustment of the lens, which is extremely useful in situations where cameras are mounted in hard-to-reach areas. This allows for easy adjustment without the need for physical access to the camera.
- Type: Studio Camera
- Video Resolution: 4K, 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) up to 60 fps.
- Video Format: Blackmagic Raw
- Lens: Micro Four Thirds Mount (no lens included)
- Audio Resolution: 2 Channels 48 kHz @ 24‑bit
- Storage Format: 1 x USB Type‑C 3.1 Gen 1 Expansion Ports
- Display Size: None
- Remote Control: SDI, HDMI or USB Ethernet with suitable adapter
- Power Supply: External 12V DC 36W
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.6 x 6.96 cm
- Weight: > 400 g.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Discover more from Blackmagic [Micro Studio Camera 4K G2]: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/sa/products/blackmagicmicrostudiocamera
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.