Blackmagic Design - Mini Converter UpDownCross HD
Use the Mini Converter UpDownCross HD from Blackmagic Design to automatically cross-convert between any SD and HD video format, with support for signals up to 1080p60. The converter incorporates...
Vendor :Blackmagic Design
Type :Signal Converters
Use the Mini Converter UpDownCross HD from Blackmagic Design to automatically cross-convert between any SD and HD video format, with support for signals up to 1080p60. The converter incorporates one 3G/HD/SD-SDI input, two 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs and one loop-through output, one HDMI input, and one HDMI output. This versatile converter supports scaling for computer DVI resolutions via its HDMI input, enabling you to connect HDMI computers to SDI projectors.
Features include automatic signal detection, reference in, reclocking, and audio delay for A/V sync. Settings can be easily changed using the diagrammed function switches, or via the OS X/Windows-compatible converter software. This compact converter features a sturdy metal housing, and includes a 12V universal power supply with a locking connection to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Full up, down, and cross conversion between HD and SD video formats up to 1080p60
- Single 3G/HD/SD-SDI input
- Two 3G/HD/SD-SDI outputs, one loop-through output
- One HDMI input, one HDMI output
- Automatic signal detection
- Scales computer DVI resolutions
- Automatic SD/HD switching
- Universal power supply included with multiple socket adapters
- Control via built-in mini switches or Mac/Windows-compatible software
Buy the Blackmagic Design Mini Converter UpDownCross HD from Audiosaurus. The Online Audio Specialists in South Africa.