Audient ORIA Immersive Audio Interface - Available for backorder
Flexibility where you need it. Dedicated Audio Interface and Monitor Controller
Designed with a dual purpose, ORIA not only excels as a powerful USB-C audio interface providing 16 outputs for up to 9.1.6 mixing workflows, but can also effortlessly integrate into your existing studio setup as a standalone monitor controller via its ADAT Inputs.
Full Dolby Atmos Support
ORIA integrates with the Dolby Renderer, letting you take control of the down mix functionality directly from ORIA’s user interface. Ideal for quickly checking your mix in different monitoring layouts, such as 7.1, 5.1, stereo and more. Pending Certification
ORIA’s Advanced Speaker Processing lets you calibrate your room and create custom onboard calibration Profiles (presets) for any monitoring format from stereo to surround to 9.1.6 immersive setups, making reference checking your mix in different formats a breeze. Add to that the ability to calibrate your room in one of two ways. Either create a Profile by manually taking room measurements and dialling in the calibration settings or take advantage of upgrading to SoundID Reference.
With a SoundID Reference Microphone and 60 day free trial of SoundID Reference for Multichannel software included, ORIA lets you create custom SoundID Profiles for different monitoring formats and target modes, load them into ORIA and take advantage of consistently accurate and low latency immersive audio. And the best part is, ALL of ORIA’s Advanced Speaker Processing, whether using manual or SoundID calibrations, runs directly off its lightning fast onboard DSP Dual Processor Architecture. Delivering low latency audio and freeing up your computer’s CPU for bigger and more demanding sessions. Unlock better performance and be more productive.
- Trim: adjust the level of every speaker individually to ensure a balanced soundfield
- Speaker delay: make sure audio from every speaker arrives at the mix position precisely at the same time
- Bass management: accurately hear all of the bass and low-end frequencies in your mix and utilize a per-channel configurable crossover filter
- 8-band EQ: deal with unwanted acoustic issues and coloration to ensure a flat and consistent translation of your audio
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with balanced mic- and line-level input and unbalanced Hi-Z intstrument input
- Both combo inputs sport high-quality Audient preamps with up to 60 dB of clean gain
- 2 x 16 1/4" line outputs for supporting surround sound speaker setups up to 9.1.6
- Eight pairs of AES digital outputs (up to 16 channels) for interfacing with digital speakers
- Two ADAT optical inputs for use as an external 9.1.6 monitor controller or traditional multichannel recording, up to 16 channels at 48 kHz, and 8 channels at 96 kHz
- Two dedicated 1/4" stereo line outputs (two stereo pairs) for nonimmersive near-field applications
- BNC wordclock input and output connectors for integration into larger installations
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.