Audeze LCD-2 Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones
Current Generation same Original Sound
The multi-award-winning LCD-2 Classic heralds back to Audeze's early beginnings over a decade ago. Using current generation LCD-2 drivers and removed Fazor™ elements to align the sound of the original LCD-2, launched in 2008. The LCD-2 Classic is a very high-performance headphone that produces a warm and energetic musical experience.
Whether you’re an old fan of the original LCD-2 or a brand new Audeze customer looking for an affordable introduction to the LCD Series, the LCD-2 Classic is a great option for you!
A Tradition of Excellence
The lineage of the LCD Origins Series can be traced back to the original LCD-2. Much has changed over the years, but these headphones still retain the iconic warmth and vibrant presentation that have captivated listeners for more than a decade.
Connect to the Music
The most forgiving of our LCD headphones, the LCD-2 Classic offers an engaging musical experience that features powerful bass and a rich midrange. Connect to the music as though you're in the room with the musicians.
Engineered and Handcrafted in the USA
Audeze headphones are engineered and handcrafted in the USA to our exacting quality standards.
- Type: Wired
- Open/Closed: Open-back
- Fit Style: Over-ear
- Housing Material: Anodized aluminium
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase Management: Non-Fazor™
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer Size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Cable Type: 1/4'' to dual mini-XLR cable (1.9m)
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Case/Bag: Economy travel case
- Weight: 544g
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.