Arturia MicroBrute Analogue Synthesizer
Looks Tiny, Sounds Massive Award-winning, the Arturia MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analogue...
Type :Analogue Synthesizer
Looks Tiny, Sounds Massive
Award-winning, the Arturia MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analogue voice path and advanced interconnectability via MIDI, USB, CV/ GATE, this machine is a true powerhouse synthesizer that takes your sound to a new level.
Sounds bigger than a single-oscillator synth
At the heart of MicroBrute is its voltage-controlled oscillator. With three mixable waveforms, you can creatively shape your sound in countless ways. Along with the Saw, Triangle and Square waves, MicroBrute gives you waveshapers - Ultrasaw, Pulse Width, Metalizer - that modify and animate the sound for an incredibly broad palette of sonic possibilities.
The MicroBrute's unique sound
A Steiner-Parker filter is onboard to help give the MicroBrute its unique sound. First used on the classic Synthacon synthesizer in the 1970s, this diode ladder filter gives you lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes that deliver a staggering range of sonic possibilities. If you want to craft behemoth basses and snarling leads, you've found your axe.
The MicroBrute's step sequencer is a compositional tool that will open up new creative avenues. Step-input notes and rests to easily build interesting rhythmic patterns, then transpose your sequences up and down using the keyboard. Let your sequences run while you tweak your sounds in real-time. A well-implemented step sequencer is a source of fresh ideas and endless inspiration!
Mod matrix = semi-modular flexibility
A patchable modulation matrix on a synth at this price? You bet! The MicroBrute's Mod Matrix is a flexible system of CV routing that gives you new ways of modulating internal sounds, as well as excellent interfacing with other synths. If you're looking for an affordable first analogue synth you won't outgrow, the MicroBrute is a perfect choice!
- Keyboard: 25-note mini key
- Synthesizer Type: Analogue monophonic synthesizer
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Filter: Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter (low pass, band pass, high pass)
- Oscillator Type: Analogue voltage-controlled oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer: Overtone sub/5th generator, sawtooth, square, triangle
- Oscillation Mode: Pulse width modulation, Ultrasaw, Metalizer
- LFO: 3 waveforms (sine, sawtooth, square), clock syncable to arpeggiator
- Envelope Control: ADSR envelope generator
- Keyboard Tracking: Yes, on VCF cutoff
- Mod Wheel: Yes, cutoff or LFO amount
- Pitch Wheel: Yes, bend range via software
- Octave Selector: -2 to +2 octaves
- Analogue Audio Input: 1/4" analogue audio input
- Analog Audio Output: 1/4" audio output + 1/8" headphone output
- CV in Jacks: pitch, filter, sub-harmonics, pulse width, metallizer, saw animator
- CV out Jacks: pitch, envelope, LFO
- MIDI Sync: Yes
- Construction: Steel bottom panel
- Power: 12V DC 1A power supply
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.7 x 2.4" (325 x 221 x 60 mm)
- Weight: 1.75 kg