Arturia KeyStep Pro
Universal Sequencing Mastermind The Arturia KeyStep Pro combines powerful sequencing abilities with a 37-key, velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch. Equipped with USB for use with your software...
Type :Keyboard Controller
Universal Sequencing Mastermind
The Arturia KeyStep Pro combines powerful sequencing abilities with a 37-key, velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch. Equipped with USB for use with your software instruments, MIDI for your hardware synths, and CV/Gate/Mod outputs for Eurorack modular synthesizers, there is little the KeyStep Pro cannot control. And with its four-track polyphonic sequencer, dedicated 16-track drum sequencer, and advanced functions like randomization, arpeggiation, and chord modes, it's clear the KeyStep Pro is definitely not your average keyboard controller. Whether you perform electronic music on stage, or have a wide range of gear in need of a comprehensive controller, you'll be impressed with the Arturia KeyStep Pro controller and sequencer.
A master controller and creative sequence production
The Arturia KeyStep Pro keyboard controller gives you a ton of creative potential. Four tracks of polyphonic step sequencing allow you to compose chord progressions and melodies right from your instrument, while the dedicated 16-track drum sequencer handles rhythm duties. You can adjust tempo and swing directly from the KeyStep Pro, and you can improvise and experiment without messing with the click track in your DAW. The KeyStep Pro is a master controller that handles more like a dedicated instrument.
Hardware, software and your DAW on stage
Even if you rarely use a DAW for production, the Arturia KeyStep Pro is a smart way to tie your hardware collection together. On top of dual MIDI outputs for synthesizers, drum machines, and MIDI-equipped effects, the KeyStep Pro is well-equipped for Eurorack and semi-modular synthesizers. In addition to its configurable outputs for CV (with support for polyphonic CV operation), Gate, Mod, and Clock Reset signals, you also have eight dedicated drum gate outputs to control multiple modules easily.
- Type: Keyboard Controller with Sequencer
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type of Keys: Slim Keys
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitch/Mod Touch Strips with Looper Control
- Encoders/Pots: 5 x Encoders
- Sequencer: 4-track Step Sequencer, 64-steps per Sequence, 16-note Polyphony per Step, Real-time Melodic Sequencer, 24-part Drum Sequencer
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (metronome out)
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O: In, 2 x Out, USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 3 x Clock (In, Out, Reset), 8 x Drum Gate Out, 4 x Voice Out (Pitch, Gate, Mod)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Features: Polyrhythmic Sequencing, 7 x Arpeggiator Modes, Configurable CV Outs
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
Purchase the Arturia KeyStep Pro from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.