Arturia Keylab 49 MKII - Black
The Arturia KeyLab MKII - 49-key Keyboard Controller - is a universal MIDI controller and software package that includes 49 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, a...
Type :MIDI Controller Keyboard
The Arturia KeyLab MKII - 49-key Keyboard Controller - is a universal MIDI controller and software package that includes 49 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, a clickable encoder, 9 additional encoders, 9 sliders, 16 RGB-backlit touch and pressure sensitive pads, 6 transport control switches, 4 command switches, a modulation wheel, and a pitch-bend wheel. The system is designed to provide 1:1 control of the included Analog Lab software, Ableton Live Lite, and V-Piano virtual instrument software, as well as any MIDI controllable plug-in or DAW.
The Arturia Keylab 49 MKII uses aluminium materials keeping the frame lightweight for their KeyLab MkII controllers. And in honor of the many vintage synth sounds you'll be playing with your new KeyLab MkII, Arturia gave it real wood side panels and the same gleaming aluminum wheels as the MiniBrute 2. You're going to look awesome onstage!
Masterful software integration
KeyLab MkII provides a streamlined workflow solution for controlling your DAW, Analog Lab 4, or any MIDI-compatible instrument. The DAW Commands center gives you deep control of your software via the use of DAW-specific magnetic overlays. THanks to the KeyLab MkII's smart, efficient logic, you can now access Analog Lab 4 sound categories directly from your controller. Need a piano sound? Press the Piano button!
Masterful expressive performance
Arturia's KeyLab MkII 49 is way more than a MIDI controller — it's an expressive instrument for the professional keyboardist. Equipped with channel aftertouch, the keybed is perfect for adding modulation to synth sounds while playing two-handed parts, while the nine large onboard faders give you legit drawbar control over your organ patches. Grab one of the nine rotary encoders for a highpass filter sweep. Use the 16 velocity-sensitive backlit RGB performance pads to bang out drum and percussion parts. Sustain, Expression, and three Aux pedal inputs give you unprecedented creative modulation possibilities.
Analog Lab 4: the power browser from V Collection
Whether you're a music producer, a performing keyboardist, a sound designer — or just a connoisseur of vintage keys — Analog Lab lets you ace the gig with a treasure trove of awesome-sounding, meticulously modeled instruments and amazing features that make it fast, easy, and fun to use. From classic to cutting-edge, Analog Lab is the power browser of hot keyboard sounds in the V Collection.
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Pads: 16 x Back-lit RGB Performance Pads
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots: 9
- Faders: 9
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain), 1 x 1/4" (expression), 3 x 1/4" (aux)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/8" (CV in), 4 x 1/8" (CV out, Gate out, Mod 1, Mod 2)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Analog Lab 3, Ableton Live Lite, Piano V2, Arturia MIDI Control Center
- Format: VST, AU, AAX (Analog Lab)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Multi-core processor, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: AMD / Intel Multi-core processor, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
Purchase the Arturia Keylab 49 MKII from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.