Genelec 8430A IP SAM™ Studio Monitor (each)
Ready for Smart Studios Welcome to 8430A IP SAM™ Studio Monitor from Genelec. With Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™), Genelec created the most advanced and adaptable...
Type :Studio Monitor
Ready for Smart Studios
Welcome to 8430A IP SAM™ Studio Monitor from Genelec. With Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™), Genelec created the most advanced and adaptable monitoring system available today. Now, with the 8430A IP monitor, Genelec has opened the door to audio-over-IP (AoIP) workflows.
A world first, the 8430A IP is based on the Ravenna IP protocol, with full AES67 support for ultimate compatibility. It is also a fully-fledged member of the SAM family, working with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) 2.0 to allow for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your IP-based monitoring set-up for your listening environment. Perhaps most importantly, the 8430A IP is instantly recognizable as a Genelec monitor, with features including the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for colour-free accuracy, a flow-optimized reflex port, and the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for on- and off-axis precision.
Genelec 8340A Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) at a Glance:
Genelec's enhanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™)
High-performance reflex port design
High audio output with low distortion
Protected by Genelec's (ISS™) power management system
Versatile mounting options plus special Iso-Pod™ stand
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Target group: studios, mixing, mastering
- LF Driver Size: 5" Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 0.75" Tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Soft Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 50W
- Total Power: 50 W + 50 W (Class D)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-25kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 1500Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 104 dB
- Input Types: XLR, 1x RJ45 in XLR housing, 2x RJ45 for GLM network
- Enclosure Type: Front Ported
Audio-over-IP input sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- SAM technology: tonal calibration via network
- Dimensions: 365 x 237 x 223 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
A pioneering product for a fast-evolving audio world, the 8430A blends ground-breaking connectivity with adaptability and performance you can rely on.