Blackmagic Design - Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G-SDI
The Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G-SDI from Blackmagic Design offers bidirectional, multi-rate SDI to optical fiber conversion capabilities with complete independence in each direction and support for up to DCI 4K25 and UHD 4K60 signals. This converter has one SFP optical fiber socket (requires a separate module), one 12G/HD/SD-SDI input, and one 12G/HD/SD-SDI output. With a 10-bit rate, you can take advantage of long fiber runs and compatibility with both studio and field HD-SDI and SD equipment.
Features include automatic signal detection and support for up to 16-channel embedded audio. Settings can be easily changed using the diagrammed function switches, or via the macOS/Windows-compatible converter software. This compact converter features a sturdy metal housing and includes a 12V universal power supply with a locking connection for added security.
- Bidirectional, multi-rate SDI to optical fiber conversion
- Supports video signals up to DCI 4K25 and UHD 4K60
- Automatic signal detection
- Supports up to 16-channel embedded audio
- Change settings with function switches or the macOS/Windows-compatible software
- Universal power supply with locking connector
- Rugged, compact metal housing
- One SMPTE optical fiber SFP socket (requires separate module)
- 12G/6G/3G-SDI input and output
Buy the Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G-SDI from Audiosaurus. The Online Audio Specialists in South Africa.
But If you want to confirm availability first or inquire for possible discounts send us a quick mail or open the chat tab.