Zoom B3n Bass Multi-effects Processor with Stompbox
The Zoom B3n Bass multi-effects pedal takes all of the complexity and frustration out of getting a great bass tone. The intuitive, stompbox-style layout of...
Type :Multi-Effects Processor
The Zoom B3n Bass multi-effects pedal takes all of the complexity and frustration out of getting a great bass tone. The intuitive, stompbox-style layout of the B3n lets you use this multi-effects bass pedal like a traditional pedalboard. Arranging the order of the B3n's effects is simple, and each of its three effects sections has its own footswitch, high-visibility display, and trio of parameter knobs. This makes it incredibly easy to tweak your tone on the fly. Top that off with other great tools, including a built-in phrase looper, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a more comprehensive bass multi-effects pedal.
Loaded with a full set of fun and useful bonus features
As if its great tone and simplicity weren't enough, Zoom decided to turbocharge their B3n bass effects pedal with tons of extra goodies. First, there's the built-in 80-second phrase looper, which lets you record with infinite sound-on-sound overdubbing. And the B3n comes loaded with 68 rhythm patterns to jam along with — just what you need to get into the groove. Factor in an aux input for your music player, and a built-in tuner for convenience, and the B3n is clearly a great practice partner.
- Pedal Type: Bass Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 67 DSP effects
- Effects Types: Overdrive, Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Dynamics, Filters
- Amp Modeling: 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators
- Looper: 80 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), 1 x 1/4" (control pedal)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out, headphones)
- USB: 1 x Micro-B
- Software: Zoom Guitar Lab patch manager
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
Order the Zoom B3n Bass Multi-Effects Processor from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.