Behringer X32 Digital Mixer
The Behringer X32 Digital Mixer packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a compact, roadworthy chassis. With its amazing-sounding...
Type :Digital Consoles
Behringer X32's impressive I/O can tackle shows of any size
The Behringer X32 digital mixer boasts an impressive number of inputs and outputs for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding gain-programmable mic preamps, six 1/4" TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, the Behringer X32 lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A single Cat 5 cable from front of house to the stage can handle up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer's optional P16-M Personal Monitoring System.
Great-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps
For the design of Behringer X32's gain-programmable preamps, Behringer utilized Midas and Klark Teknik's expertise to develop studio-quality mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD).
Comprehensive controls for a productive workflow
With Behringer's X32 digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (digitally controlled amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32 has a talkback section (with built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The Behringer X32's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB thumb drive for later recall or use on another X32! What's more, there's a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons, so you can create customized sets of controls, making it simple and intuitive to access frequently used functions as you work.
v4.02 firmware and software updates bring exciting new features
With v4, the Behringer X32 digital mixer is more powerful than ever. Auto Mix enables automatic gain sharing, providing increased gain to your main speakers, while ducking open mics. This yields a better signal-to-noise ratio without any gating artifacts. Complete X-Touch integration allows direct control of volume, pan, EQ, FX, and more over Ethernet. Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix. Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment. The Behringer X32-Edit app has been completely redesigned, with a new interface, full screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 40
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 32 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 32 x Channels
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4" TRS (Aux)
- Outputs - Main: 16 x XLR
- Outputs - Other: 1 x AES/EBU, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4" TRS (Aux)
- Inputs - Digital: 2 x AES50, 32 x USB (96 Total Channels)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 32 x USB, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Aux Sends: 16 x Aux Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x 1/4" TRS
- Busses/Groups: 16 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Virtual (Physical Assignable to AUX In/Outs
- Talkback: Yes
- Data I/O: Ethernet (X-Touch remote features), USB, MIDI I/O
- USB: 1 x Type B, 2 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 32)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slot (Includes 32x32 USB Interface)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Faders: 25 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Effects: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign Section
- DAW Control: Yes
Purchase the Behringer X32 Digital Mixer from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.