Premium supercardioid lavalier microphone Best suited to: Speech Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser mics designed for use with a wireless body-pack...
Premium supercardioid lavalier microphone
Models WL183, WL184 and WL185 are lavalier electret condenser mics designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. Each mic has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
All models feature CommShield? Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.
WL184 (Supercardioid): Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle: 115 degrees.
|User Guide MX183, MX184 and MX185|
|User Guide WL184, WL184 and WL185 (Wireless versions of MX183, MX184 and MX185)|
In the box
- Omnidirectional Cartridge (Part No.: R183B)
- Supercardioid Cartridge (Part No.: R184B)
- Cardioid Cartridge (Part No.: R185B)
- Snap-fit Windscreens (Part No.: RK183WS)
- Foam Windscreen (Part No.: RK261WS)
- Tie Clips (Part No.: RK183T1)
- Miniature 4-pin Connector (Part No.: WA330)