Ultra-compact, rugged microphone for high-definition audio capture with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders.
The Shure VP83 LensHopper? is an ultra-compact, rugged shotgun microphone designed to easily capture detailed, high-definition audio with DSLR cameras and camcorders. Easily accessible controls for low-cut filter and three-position gain enable adjustments for different recording environments.
Exceptional Audio Performance with Easy-to-Use Controls
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices.
Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone including:
- Three-position gain (-10 dB pad, 0¬, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter to eliminate distracting background noise and room ambience (also controls on/off function)
- 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery (included).
Durable, Lightweight All-In-One Solution
- Integrated Rycote? Lyre? shock mounting system for robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise. Exclusively developed with Rycote? for the VP83.
- Ultra-lightweight yet durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards.
- Integrated 3.5 mm audio connector for quick connection to camera or recording device.
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4" threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce unwanted wind noise without effecting sound quality. Windjammer? fur accessory available separately.
|VP83 User Guide (Multilingual)|