Meet the Most Powerful Desktop Apollo Yet!
Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Audio Interface with Real-Time UAD Processing
Apollos have always sounded great, but the Apollo Twin X DUO's AD/DA conversion takes it to the next level. When they were designing the latest generation of Apollos, UA engineers auditioned the latest leading-edge AD/DA technology, ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192kHz converters with overhauled analog circuitry. The result is an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range. Dive in, and you'll hear for it yourself — the Apollo Twin X DUO's AD/DA rivals any high-end standalone converter on the market.
10-in/6-out, 24-bit/192kHz, Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with 2-core DUO Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA Conversion, 2 Unison Preamps, Talkback, and Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Package - Mac/PC AAX 64, VST, AU, RTAS
Thunderbolt: ultra-low latency and unrivaled bandwidth
Thunderbolt is one of the most important technologies to impact audio production in years, and UA was one of the first to adopt it. Thanks to its blazing-fast connectivity, Thunderbolt offers lower latency and greater stability than USB or FireWire, clocking in with the speed and ultra-fast performance of a PCI Express system. In fact, the Apollo Twin X DUO's Thunderbolt 3 connection runs projects with high track counts at latencies of less than 2ms! On top of that, up to four Apollo interfaces can be networked over Thunderbolt to add fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP to your studio. You don't even need a brand-new computer — the Apollo Twin X DUO's two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports are backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately).
- 10-in/6-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- 2 Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry's most legendary hardware
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle included featuring 16 amazing plug-in emulations
- Track and monitor through plug-ins with no latency
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately)
- Computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt 3
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:10 x 6
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:UAD-2 Duo Core Processing, Realtime UAD Powered Plug-ins
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (monitor), 2 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS
- Thunderbolt:1 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)
- Software:UAD Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Bundle (VST, AU, AAX 64)
- OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
Buy the Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO audio interface from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialists in South Africa.