Amazing Environment for Electronic Music Production
Image Line FL Studio 12 Producer Edition is a fully-featured music production environment for Windows that's packed with instruments and studio tools to spark and capture your creativity. Using FL Studio 12 Producer Edition you can rapidly create top-notch songs, backing tracks, loops, and beats, using the included instruments or with your favorite software instrument plug-ins. This latest edition of FL Studio sees a ton of improvements and new tools to give you even more bang-for-your-buck. Producers agree, there's a staggering amount of creative potential in FL Studio 12 Producer Edition.FL Studio 12 Producer Edition at a Glance:
- What's new in FL Studio 12?
- Create tons of sounds with an array of virtual instruments
- Capable of high-level audio recording, editing, mixing, and mastering
The improved interface scaling in FL Studio 12 means you'll always be able to view your session easily, no matter what screen size or resolution you're using. If you have a touchscreen you can use multi-touch gestures to control the mixer for a hands-on mixing experience. You can browse sounds faster with new category tabs, and many menus have been moved to more convenient locations based on user feedback. Step sequences are now interchangeable with piano rolls, which makes it easier to switch between the two when you're using both to create your music. There are also dozens of UI and file management improvements to make sure FL Studio 12 doesn't get in the way when you're following your muse.Tons of virtual instruments
With FL Studio 12 Producer Edition, you can make virtually any sound. Right inside the box, you get 13 virtual synthesizers, giving you great-sounding acoustic/synth bass, electric guitar and plucked strings, sampler tools including a piano, beat-slicing, and tons more. And whether you're looking for traditional instrumentation or electronic excitement, FL Studio 12's powerful browser makes it easy to search sounds by category.Fully-featured music production environment
FL Studio 12 Producer Edition's flexible audio tools let you pitch-shift, beat-slice, time-stretch, chop, and edit your audio, while the enhanced Edison Wave Editor offers spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording, and more. Plus, each track can include up to eight effects, and can be routed to any of the other audio tracks. A range of effects are already included right in the box to inspire your creativity and put the polish on your mixes - you'll enjoy giving your tracks everything from delay, distortion, EQ, filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding, and reverb. Mastering tools like multiband compression/limiting, and parametric EQ are included with FL Studio 12 Producer Edition as well.FL Studio 12 Producer Edition Features:
- Fully-featured music production environment
- Windows only
- 13 virtual synthesizers
- Offers delay, distortion, EQ, filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding, and reverb effects
- Includes FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code
- One-click-recording using the built-in Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more
- Slicex, the power horse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool
- Soundgooodizer is a stereo 'maximizer-enhancer' plugin based on the Maximus sound processing engine.
- Included Fruity Limiter/Maximizer for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks
- Can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the 'multilink' function + 'Override generic links' option
- Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter
- Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall.
- Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording independently or in any combination
- Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs
- News Panel keeps users updated with content and patches
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor - AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8),Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+and SoundFont2
Imagine Line FL Studio 12 Producer Edition is a fully-featured music production environment!
|Hardware Requirements - PC||2GHz Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 or Later, 1GB RAM|
|OS Requirements - PC||Windows XP (SP3) or Later|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10-15229|