The complete Tannoy TM1 recording package comes with the TM1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, 20' cable, and a shockmount with an integrated pop shield. The TM1 microphone offers a 1" gold-plated diaphragm capsule and a cardioid polar pattern, capturing sound with realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
Complete With Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Cable and Dust Cover
The robust and heavy-duty construction can easily withstand the wear and tear of day to day use. The ultra low-noise design features an integrated steel grille which helps to protect the capsule and optimise the audio performance of your microphone.
The TM1 Microphone comes complete with a range of useful accessories. A shock mount is included with an integrated pop shield. This helps to minimise sibilant and plosive noises for improved vocal recordings. The dust cover is ideal for storing and transporting your microphone. A 6m high-grade microphone cable is also included to get you started straight out of the box.
- Capsule: 1" super-large gold-plated diaphragm
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Electronics: JFET preamplifier with bipolar output stage
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz -20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB ± 2dB @ 1kHz (0dB)
- Equivalent Noise: 4.5dBA SPL(per IEC651)
- Maximum Input: 138 dB @1kHz (≤ 1 THD)
- Dynamic Range: >132dB (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB @1kHz (≤ 1 THD)
- SNR: 88.5dB SPL @ 1kHz, (relative to 1Pa, per IEC651)
- Power Requirement: +48 V phantom power
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms ±30 @ 1kHz
- Output Connection: 3pin XLR, balanced output between Pin 2(+), Pin 3(-) and Pin 1 (ground)
Purchase the Tannoy TM1 Recording Bundle from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.