JBL SRX-715 2-Way 15" PA Speaker Cabinet
Great-sounding PA Speakers from JBL The SRX715 is a high-power, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system offering the highest level of performance available from a speaker that...
Type :PA Systems
Great-sounding PA Speakers from JBL
The SRX715 is a high-power, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system offering the highest level of performance available from a speaker that can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The SRX715 is comprised of a 15 in 2265H patented Differential Drive woofer which handles 800 watts (continuous) yet the entire system weighs only 48 lb. For high frequencies, a 2431H 3 in voice-coil, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 75¡ by 50¡ aluminum horn. Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected by means of a recessed, high-current switch mounted on the input plate. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual-angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10¡ down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
- 15" Differential Drive woofer
- 3" (voice coil diameter) compression driver
- 800W RMS handling, 3,200W peak handling
- Tripod / pole-mountable
- 75 x 50 horn provides even coverage
- 15", 2-way, bass-reflex system
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 53Hz-20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 75 degrees x 50 degrees nominal
- Power rating: 800W RMS, 3,200W peak
- 17-1/3"W x 28"H x 16"D