For DJs and Bass-Lovers
The Shure SRH550DJ offers a full sound with extended bass. It is ideal for DJs and listeners of bass-heavy music. The 50 mm drivers deliver a clear and distortion free bass. High output also means the Shure SRH550DJ headphones are perfectly suited to ipods and other mobile music devices.
Reduce outside noise
The on-the-ear and closed back design reduces ambient noise, even in loud environments. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing.
Comfortable and rugged
The collapsible design allows for easy storage and transport. A padded headband and on-the-ear earpads offer comfort over longer wearing periods.
What is included?
A heaphone carrying pouch and a 1/4" adapter.
How is the SRH550DJ different to the SRH750DJ?
The SRH750DJ is the more advanced model for professional DJs, with improved sound and one-sided, replacable cable.
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday useday use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor (Part No. HPAQA1)
- Carrying bag (Part No. HPACP1)