Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
Open Back Headphones featuring individual matched drivers for smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. The flagship headphone from Shure, the SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones...
Open Back Headphones featuring individual matched drivers for smooth, extended highs and accurate bass.
The flagship headphone from Shure, the SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- Two Detachable Cables
- Threaded ¼" Gold-Plated Adapter
- Zippered Hard Storage Case
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar? reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
In the box
- Threaded ¼" Adapter (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Replacement Dual-Exit Detachable Cable (Part No: HPASCA2)
- Replacement Ear Pads (Part No: HPAEC1840)
- Zippered Storage Case (Part No: HPACC2)