Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
Open Back Headphones providing full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. The SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full...
Open Back Headphones providing full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design.
The SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. The premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour earpads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads
- Two Detachable Cables
- Threaded ¼" Gold-Plated Adapter
- Zippered Hard Storage Case
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar? reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- Transducer Type : Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 37 ?
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 15 Hz - 27 kHz ?
- Net Weight: 343 g
- Cable length: 2.1 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
In the box
- Threaded ¼" Adapter (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Replacement Dual-Exit Detachable Cable (Part No: HPASCA2)
- Replacement Ear Pads (Part No: HPAEC1440)
- Zippered Storage Case (Part No: HPACC2)